Tuesday 5 June 2012

coconut Oil..*

sweet, tastey, pleasant, smells great, looks good and feels good....now ask yourselves why you have not looked into this wonderful substance before!! Get up, and get some coconut Oil.

I started eatting, and using coconut oil 2 months ago. It is funny because my girlfriend laughs as she watches me eat it. First I am eatting it than I am rubbing it through my scalp, I consider it the all in one miracle substance. I eat it for different reasons than why I am rubbing it on my face, and in my hair. It helps in many different ways.

How to eat it.

substitute your butter margerine
saute vegetables
put a spoon full in your herbal teas
put it in oatmeal
on toast
cook eggs with it

or you could be like me and eat it in its lard form right off the spoon.. WHAT? I love it :)

The Wonders it Does For Us..**

Virgin coconut oil has, 0 carbs, 0 calories, 0 sugars, 0 salts!!! Yes, it does have fat in it which some of you may look at as a deterant however, the fats in it raise our good cholestorol HDL ---> and helps take our bad cholestorol LDL away from our hearts promoting cardiovascular health.

Just a spoonful a day bring down our bloodsugar levels and helps control them which improves our insulin secretion which in turn than helps reduce our risk of diabetes.

The fatty acids in coconut oil help with low thyroid or hypothrodism. It speeds up our metabolism which helps promote weight loss. Due to the help with weight loss it than aids in our symptoms concerning pregnancy, hair, nails, and skin.

It acts as a moisturizer when it comes to our skin issues. When you have dry skin have no fear.. coconut oil is here. It delays wrinkles, and sagging of our skin which is a good thing to keep in mind as we age. It helps cure various skin infections such as eczema. I put in under my eyes :)

PCOSers are at risk of heart disease!! COCONUT OIL HELPS!! the lauric acids coconut oil offers helps prevent serious heart problems that may occur such as high cholestorol, and high blood pressure.

Coconut oil helps with digestion. Taking supplements coconut oil may aid in making sure our bodies are actually benefiting from all the supplements we have been taking.Coconut oil helps in the absorbtion of all the healthy things we are consuming to help with different issues. It helps in preventing digestive system issues which than in turn eliminates such things as irritable bowel syndrome.

Antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties are present in coconut oil which helps us avoid infections or diseases. Measels, hepatitis,sars, herpes, HIV, athletes foot, ringworm.

Kidneys, it helps dissolve kidney stones, and preventing kidney and galbladder disease.

Due to the armoa coconut oil gives off, and its soothing properties it helps relieve stress.

Bones and teeth are helped due to the fact we are better at absorbing substances we are increasing the benefits of calcium and magnesium to promote bone health.

HAIR!! helps healthy hair growth because it is a natural nutrition for our hair. I have been rubbing it into my scalp, and applying it to the ends of hair than sleeping with it. Helps with regrowth of damaged hair and eliminating split ends.

Diabetes. CHECK OUT THE FACTS. people in carribean areas are less likely to have diabetes than anyone else due to their consumption of coconut oil.

?WHERE TO BUY, AND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?

You can buy coconut oil in WALMART!! It is found in grocery stores. Make sure you are buying virgin. It comes in a lard form and melts when heated. I dont melt mine to eat it, but to rub it on my scalp I put it in a container, and than stick the container in hot water until it becomes an oil. NEVER refridgerate your coconut oil. I bought a jar full two months ago, and I am just running out. Prices vary mine was 22$ canadian.

Goodluck Ladies I hope this helps. Also I previously had really dry feet but not anymore :)

your friend Court.



No comments:

Post a Comment