Thursday 17 November 2011

Green Tea

Hey Ladies,

  Sorry about the delay on my blog today I was out having a wonderful day! First off I had an interview for fulltime at a new group home called Woodcox Homes! All boys group home it went well I had to fill out paper, and now I just have to wait until the owner contacts my references! I want to get rid of the factory job I have because I didnt go to college to work as a lineworker, and its soo boring hard to stay up. Than I went and bought some more christmas presents today, and than had lunch with my friend richie at boston pizza! I got there multigrain crust individual pizza mmmm :) Than on my way home I got a text saying there is a message for you on the phone for another interview at Terrance Homes..WHOOT im on a roll today.But of course before all of this I start my day off with my first cup of green tea this morning, and plan to have another with dinner! I love herbal teas, and there is benefits to all of them but green tea is by far my favourite, and here is some information for all y'all :)

Green Tea

It is a potent antioxidant, and it also increases our insulin sensitivity. Health strengthening properties are said to be great relief for women with pcos. Green tea is not only good for pcos, but also good for stress

Benefits:
  • prevent diabetes
  • reduces abdominal fat
  • high blood pressure lowers
  • delay ageing
  • anti cancerous properties
  • burn more fat while sleeping
  • clease body through urination
  • reduce hair loss or slow it down
Those are some of the reasons I try and drink two cups of green tea a day, lemme know what you think about it. Enjoy your next tea brake

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment