Tuesday 15 November 2011

Maca

So, like I stated in my last blog I bought Maca supplements in Quebec while I was there because I have heard they are great for women with pcos. I started taking them yesterday, and it is still too early to tell if they are working or not.. but I can say I worked nights last night, and did not feel tired like I usually do!!
Info about MACA SUPPLEMENTS, AND WHY THEY CAN BE USED AS A FORM OF TREATMENT IN YOUR JOURNEY!

Maca: (MACA ROOT)

       Maca is a superfood, and could be takin in a pill form or as a powder which could be taken in morning smoothies or with other food.

Benefits***

  •  Helps with fertility
  • sexual enhancer
  • gives energy and vitality
  • helps balance out hormones
  • stimulates immune system
  • helps overcome stress
  • normalizes testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen
  • think clearly
  • helps with menopauses symptoms
  • acne
  • regulating cycles
  • helps kickstart your reproductive health
  • reduce hair loss
  • helps keep calm
  • antiaging effect
  • balances whole body&mind
  • No UNDESIRABLE side effects!
The Maca pill supplement I am taking is a NOWFOODS.ca product. 500mg a pill and I take two pills a day at seperate times. The reason I am taking the pill is for my energy to increase because getting my period three times a month has tired me out, and to help regulate my cycles, keep me calm, help with hair loss,and balance my hormones out. I will let you know how successful I am with Maca. Do any of you take MACA, and have any feedback of your own? Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment