Thursday 24 November 2011

Rosemary/ Doctors updates :)

Hey cysters!!

I'm back:) When I was in kitchener I went to visit two of my doctors one was my family doctor who diagnosed me, and the other was my endocriniologist. The family doctor finally noticed I lost weight, and instead of telling me to lose weight he told me I am a lot smaller. I told him I was getting my period three times a month now, and well he explained when your getting your period regularly that the cysts on the ovaries are usually gone. I am getting blood work done just to make sure that is the case. After that he told me I had to get more blood work done to see if I prediabetic still because he believes I will no longer be prediebetic and he can start weining me off the metformin :) All good so far eh!! Than on wed I went to see my endocriniologist and she told me that she was going to lower my dose of spirnolactone because she saw new hair growth and that it was working!! I convinced her to let more grow in before taking me off the med! Than after that she prescribed me birth control diana 35. She explained to me I may be bleeding more than regular because I am taking 200mg of spirnolactone daily and this birth control pill will help. I was super excited because I have only heard good things about Diana 35 and how it helps in treatments for many symptoms. I had previously asked my family doctor for Diana 35 while on spirnolactone and he refused. Due to the fact I am now going to be using both medications I have to go check my potassium levels in my body. I will not being going back to the endocriniologist for 6 months because she thinks things have improved. Than after that good news I found out I got the fulltime job at the group home and start next week!!! No more factory jod:) just two child and youth worker jobs, and that is what I love doing.... SO three wonderful wonderful days! I hope you've all been doing great.

As Promised ....

Rosemary:

Rosemary oil contains stong cleansing properties. It is good to use if you are concerned with your immune system health. Rosemary is a great herb to add to your pcos healthy eatting lifestyle. Depending on what you want the benefits of rosemary to be you can purchase it  in shampooo, tea, or pill extract supplements. The shampoo form of rosemary helps you grow strong hair straight from the shaft hair follicles, and the tea form aids in painful stomaches,better digestion and helps keep skin more useful.


Benefits:
  • strenghtenings your hair
  • improves skin tone
  • helps your immune system.
  • improves digestion
  • helps hair from the shaft
  • vitamin E source
  • reduce stomach pain
  • keeps skin more youthful
When buying rosemary shampoos look for ones with the essential rosemary oil in it and the rosemary extract. ***Do not just go out and buy rosemary oil, and apply it to your head it may cause irratation.**

We all know wityh pcos if we help our immune systems out we may be able to make our bodies stronger to fight other symptoms we may be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment