Friday 30 December 2011

Breakfast..Is important*

For me Breakfast is the most crucial meal of the day! It lets your body know your up it starts up your metabolism, and gives you energy to begin your day the right way. Having trouble losing weight or keeping it off? It may be because you are skipping breakfast. I your body goes longer between times of eatting it requires more energy and this will increase your hungary cause you to eat large quanties. When you are at work at school or just sitting at home do you feel lack of concentration? It is because your body is telling you it needs food. If you are a moody person as is, or have the mood swings involved with PCOS you DO NOT WANT TO SKIP BREAKFAST!! Skipping breakfast may lead to bad moods throughout the day due to the decrease in your serotonin which have a dramatic affect on your emotional wellness. SO ladies what did you get from all this?
DONT SKIP BREAKFAST!!
MAKE TIME!!
GET YOUR MORNING NUTRITION!


Ladies, so we have went of the Low carbing/No carbing and low GI ways of healthy eatting to promote weight loss, and well the truth is you can not skip breakfast in either of those ways.
For me low carbing/no carbing Breakfast was essential. When I knew Id be in a rush I would cook some turkey sasuages the night before and make some hard boiled eggs to bring. But my usual daily breakfast consisted of egg whites scrambled with cheese on them. At the start I would eat Bacon to begin the process because fats dont count and they are low in carbs, but than after a few days I switched to turkey sasuages.To mix it up I would do over easy eggs with chesse on it and still have the meat. The may thing I did not no longer do was use KETCHUP!! which was hard at the start but after awhile eatting healthy tastes real good :) If I wanted veggies I would mix greenpeppers olives, and mushrooms into my scrambled eggs. If you are having trouble feeling full off this or need something more add oatmeal into your diet HIGH on fibre so you would minus that from the carbs. Do not eat the instant Oatmeal if this is the way your going.

After you are able to lose or manage weight adding multigrain or whole wheat bread back into your diet is not a problem. If you check out the low GI foods I posted you will notice whole wheats are mediums on the scale so if you are not eatting too much it will not kill you. I eat whole wheat bread again. The key is NO MORE WHITE!!

Also ladies we are trying to regulate our blood sugar levels to relieve symptoms, and avoid heart disease, or even fainting( happened to me!). We must divide our food intakes over the day so we do not run into issues, and starting with breakfast is the best way.

THINGS TO AVOID!
Using condiments
Do not eat toast
Eatting awhile after getting up
Always eatting high fat foods

Things to TRY!!
Eat as soon as possible
Eat a lot because this is your energy
Change things up every so often
Try turkey strips or sasuages
Eat lots of eggs
Buy egg whites
Use cooking oil instead of margerine or butter
Getting up earlier to have time to eat

Ladies, I just had my breakfast are you going to have yours? YOU BET YOUR BLOODY BUTT YOU ARE DONT READ THIS AND SKIP IT..GET REAL! GO BOIL THOSE EGGS, COMMON!!
Your friend Court.

Just a warm thankyou to our Cyster Sandra for requesting this Blog. Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment