Friday 30 December 2011

Mood swings..*

Ughhh I dont want to see you today, get your shit and leave me alone. Matter a fact I do not want to see anyone today screw you all. I hate this place I hate this Life, I hate myself. LEAVE ME ALONE. You got me that kind of wine? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? I want you out... Out out out right now.

Mood swings ladies, this is right up my alley. Do to the fact PCOS is caused by hormonal imbalances us women faced with it often live on an emotional rollercoaster! Sometimes we are happy, sometimes we are angry, sometimes we are sad. For me it just depends on the day. It is infact the hormone imbalances that make us ladies crazy. When I am taking my metformin, excercising and low carbing I notice I am usually in a good mood or able to control my mood.

Pcos is said to be connected to mood disorders such as depression, and bipolar. Mood swings, depression, and bipolar are underlying factors of an endocrine disorder. Treatment for these should be included in your treatment for pcos as a whole. Our mood disorders we face are often created by the elevated testosterone, and insulin resistance.

The mood swings, and the depression we face may be caused by our symptoms that affect us physically. Hair loss, Hair growth, or acne will tend to cause low self esteem resulting in depression. When we are depressed we usually perfer not to be bothered, we feel we need isolation so we are moody to people and push them away. The infertility or facing a miscarridge may be very stressful causing us to be moody and depressed however, with medication to fix our hormonal imbalances, or antidepressants we may get through it.

All B vitamins are good for depressive mood states, and spearmint tea is recommended for mood improvement. Two Cups a day. The first thing you should do to try and reduce mood swings, and depression is change your lifestyle. Avoid stress as much as possible, reduce your caffeine intake, excercise regularly, eat more protein, and get a good nights rest. Ontop of this take proper supplements. So ladies here are the ones I take, B12, VitaminD, VitaminE, B complex, Biotin, Calcium, and a Multivitamin.

I dunno about you ladies but to me the changing the lifestyle sounds like a great new years resolution. Me myself I am getting a gym membership first week in Jan to work off this christmas pudge. And eatting well will start back up again tomorrow when I eliminate bread, pasta, corn, potatoes, and rice outta my diet. Good luck ladies...Have a good day today, Not a moody one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment