Monday 26 December 2011

**Merry Christmas Ladies**

Here comes Susie snowflake look at her tumbling down. Knock,Knock,Knockin on your window pane to tell you shes in town. If you want to build a snowman i'll help you build one 123, If you want to take a slay ride, the rides on me!! Here come Susie snowflake!


Hey Cysters!! I hope your christmas was good! Mine was amazing:) I hope you all saw lots of family, got gifts you wanted, and got to spend the holidays with those you love.

I will admitt I have been eatting non stop since the 23rd! So much food around this time of year. To me christmas is about the people, and the food. Like I said treat yourself... I think I went a little haywire on that advice but hey it was fun..and well us cysters gotta live a little too!!!

If any of you have something fun to tell about christmas, or just want to brag about some gifts, or you want to shout out to your cysters for christmas too! Leave a comment drop me a line share a laugh. I got a brand new necklace, perfume, Adobe Photoshop, and a GPS!

Hope Santa was good to you. Court

No comments:

Post a Comment