Sunday 4 December 2011

Metformin..number 1 pcos Med*

Where do I start with my pcos? Where did you start? What do you recommend? You can chose to go the herbal way or the medication way.What is the number one medication that has helped relieve your symptoms? How do I get it? Where do I get it? How do I take it? If I am sick what is wrong with me?...The answer to some of these questions is METFORMIN.

Metformin is usually used for diabetes type 2 however, it is also very effective for women with pcos like me and you. I was told I was prediabetic, and that is the reason I started taking the medication called metformin. I have now been taking it two times a day for about two years now. I take 500mg in the morning after eatting and 500mg after eatting at dinner time.

Metformin is helpful when you are trying to reduce the amount of testosteron your body produces, and when you are trying to regulate your crazy menstral cycle that comes along with pcos. Within a few weeks it will also slowly start to help you with your chances of fertility. In addition us cysters have a hard time lossing weight, and even the metformin is not used for this purpose it helps. If you are prediabetic it will also reduce your chances of one day having full out type 2 diabetes. Metformin is helpful with all pcos samples for example if you are growing facial hair, or back/chest hair metformin will help. You can combine Metformin with 50mg of spiro twice a day to help with hirsutism.

Metformin Informations...

Take after you eat ..

Metformin is prescribed by a doctor...

cinnamon does alot of the same things as Metformin......

in first few weeks you may experience diarrhea or upset stomach....

It works best with a good nutrional balance and daily excercise....

If the side affects of Metformin are bad for you lower your dosage by speaking with the doctor...

Due to the fact 40% of us ladies with pcos have insulin resistance Metformin is also used to regulate insulin sensitivity. Insulin Resistance is when these is reduction of our glucose. The pancreas works harder to correct that and produces more insulin. With high insulin levels, over time you are more prone to developing type 2 diabetes. High insulin is us makes our ovaries create excessive amounts of androgens.


Metformin has been very useful for me..I hope it as helpful for all you ladies
court

No comments:

Post a Comment